Here you'll find tools you and your organization can use to:
- Send formal Organizational Support for the Real Emergency Access for Aging and Disability Inclusion in Disasters Act (REAADI) and Disaster Relief Medicaid Act (DRMA)
- Action alerts for you to mobilize your community to reach out to elected representatives
- Press Conference Template to formally take a position and share with your local, regional, and national media
Send Organizational Support
Organizations can formally express support for REAADI and DRMA and demonstrate to congressional representatives the bills have support from diverse communities throughout the country.
Join our growing list of organizational supporters:
- Email Priya Penner at firstname.lastname@example.org with your organization’s name and a short statement indicating support for REAADI and DRMA,
Or, organizations can use the sample script template to express support:
- Send an email, letter, or leave a voicemail for your Congresspeople to sign onto REAADI and DRMA
- Senate Support REAADI & DRMA:
- House Support for REAADI:
- You can use a template to send your support to Congressman Langevin for REAADI.
- Emails can be sent to Katherine Lee at Katherine.Lee@mail.house.gov
- House support for DRMA:
- Template to send your support to Congresswoman Shalala for DRMA in the House.
- Emails can be sent to Carla McGarvey at Carla.McGarvey@mail.house.gov
Action Alert Templates:
Make a statement:
Use our Press Release Template
We invite your organization to prepare a Press Release for the introduction of the Real Emergency Access for Aging and Disability Inclusion for Disasters Act and the Disaster Relief Medicaid Act.
- Simply, copy, paste, and add your logos and information.