Coming to media outlets soon!
The Partnership for Inclusive Disaster Strategies
- As disasters strike, advocates worry FEMA policy changes put disability community at risk
- After Harvey, questions remain about whether registry helped people with disabilities
- Left behind: Is PCC prepared to evacuate disabled students?
- Lisa Herron reimagines a more inclusive emergency management system
- Disability and Disaster Response in The Age of Climate Change
- Support People with Disabilities Facing Harvey
- This nonprofit equips people with disabilities with the tools needed for a hurricane like Irma
- 5 years after Sandy, this woman still worries about being left behind because of her disability
- Disability Inclusion in Climate-Related Disaster Preparation
- Nursing Homes and Emergency Preparedness
- Why evacuating is a bigger hurdle for the poor, elderly and disabled ahead of major disasters