In addition to Take Action Now!, here you’ll find tools you and your organization can use to:
- Send formal Organizational Support for the Real Emergency Access for Aging and Disability Inclusion in Disasters Act (REAADI) and Disaster Relief Medicaid Act (DRMA)
- Action alerts for you to mobilize your community to reach out to elected representatives
- Press Conference Template to formally take a position and share with your local, regional, and national media.
Send Organizational Support
Organizations can formally express support for REAADI and DRMA and demonstrate to congressional representatives the bills have support from diverse communities throughout the country.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your organization’s name and a short statement indicating support for REAADI and DRMA,
- Or, organizations can use templates to express support:
- Senate Support REAADI & DRMA: Template to Senator Casey to support R.E.A.A.D.I. and D.R.M.A. and send your support to Senator Casey’s office, emails can be sent Michael_Gamel-McCormick@aging.senate.gov or Josh_Dubensky@aging.senate.gov
- House Support for REAADI: You can use a template to send your support to Congressman Langevin for REAADI, emails can be sent to Katherine Lee at Katherine.Lee@mail.house.gov
- House support for DRMA: Template to send your support to Congresswoman Shalala for DRMA in the House. Emails can be sent to Carla McGarvey at Carla.McGarvey@mail.house.gov
Action Alert Templates:
Make a statement:
Use our Press Release Template
We invite your organization to prepare a Press Release for the introduction of the Real Emergency Access for Aging and Disability Inclusion for Disasters Act and the Disaster Relief Medicaid Act.
- Simply, copy, paste, and add your logos and information.
- Note: do not distribute to your community and media networks until our online Press Conference has ended.